- To be treated with dignity and respect.
- To be assisted by criminal justice agencies.
- To be free from intimidation
- To be informed about the criminal justice system.
- Whenever practicable, to be notified of plea agreements, and the right to comment on them.
- Whenever practicable, to be notified of all judicial proceedings, including time and place of trial.
- Whenever practicable, to be notified of the proposed dismissal or filing of a complaint, information, or indictment before the action is taken.
- To have input at sentencing.
- To request restitution.
- To request compensation from the Victim Compensation Board for un-reimbursed medical and medically related expenses for victims of violent crimes upon request to the Department of Corrections.
- To be notified of defendant’s release from institutional confinement in all felony cases.
- To be provided with a pamphlet containing certain statutes which pertain to victim’s rights.